Monday, August 9, 2010

Jong-hyun's Has Scheduled appearance on "Star Golden Bell"?

heylo bloggers =)
Sorry for the long delay on posting



Shinee hearts and ears were opened when Jong-hyun revealed his schedule outside of recording. Jong does not have enough opportunities to show off his true "Bling" on TV shows or stage performances! SHINee fans must support him in future work.you can definatly count on me >=D

A message from the management company: "Give our handsome and talented artist the exposure he deserves! You guys have done a wonderful job with his front and center vocals on SHINee tracks,but fans would love to see more of him on comedic variety shows."

There is one thing that all the SHINee members are good at outside of music. This one thing is.. comedy! I couldn’t stop smiling,laughing,and cheering for the boys in their 2008 “Noona and Me”show and the 2010 “Hello Baby” series.

this is a clip of Jong-Hyun and Key on KBS "Star Golden Bell"



Some Of the English Translation:
They were asked to discuss the negative sides of each other.

Jong-hyun:“Key pays a lot of attention to details, but he nags too much”

Key:“Jong-hyun is a great friend and I see him whenever I want because all I have to do is contact him. However, since we work together everyday, it gets tiresome!”

Jonghyun:“During the brief rest before our “Lucifer” preparations,everyone in (SHINee)had their own personal schedules.However, I was the only one without a personal schedule.”

MBLAQ”s Lee Joon:“If you call Jong-hyun, he picks up the phone in 2 seconds.

Jonghyun:“This isn’t because I am not busy, but Lee Joon just calls me during my free time.”


Alexis<3333


1 comment: