Saturday, April 17, 2010

Exams, Phones,Shoes

aloha ;)

Well we started to get our exams back last Tuesday.....so far I'm not so happy.....The first exam I got was Science 10. I got an 80% exactly on it. yay woot woot -.-". The next exam was Health. I got 100% on it. woo hoo yay ne -.-". If that sounded good well it isn't. finally the third exam we got back so far was Math(ugh). I got a 49%-50% on it -.-". that was what ruined my A streak(ugh). Oh, well I guess we'll see what happens Monday.

In Other News I post a few days that I got my phone back but the problem is that I want a different one that isn't even in Canada. =[.....
But Ive got my hopes up =D

that is the phone I want. I was told that it was only available in Asia Dx>>>>>>>>

Now that I'm on the topic of buying things I'm totally in love with a pair of Converse shoes. They are the XX-hi tops(the ones that go to the knee. If I were to get them they would only cost $113.00 CND shipping and tax included. Im going to try and convinse my grandparents to buy them for me because of the 100% and the 80% on my exams...hehehe >:D.....I want the black ones their the prettiest

cute huh?
>>>>>>>>
Anyway I've got things to do like shop for my soon to be phone >:D

1 comment:

  1. yes! I can finally comment. haha. I wanted to say that the phones from Cyon is so cool! I love all their commercials :)

    ReplyDelete