Saturday, April 10, 2010

Exams and Such

aloha,



For the past week now I've had exams,(except for Thursday because it got moved to next week). In total I'll be taking 5 exams because our school does 5 courses per semester so we graduate one year earlier(Woot Woot). Anyway, I'm Having a Math exam on Monday which will be difficult, because I absolutely suck at math. Tuesday I have a Health exam. This exam will be pretty easy if you ask me because we only took a few subjects that will be quite easy. The exams I've already taken are Islamic Studies(Last Tuesday), Geography(Wednesday), Science 10(Friday). My mom decided that she was going to torture me be taking my books away until exams are finished(I don't agree with that but oh well). So hurry up exams and finish.



In other news my mom made this really pretty pink and purple tutu for my sister. It's amazing for her first time doing one. I keep telling her it looks cheap but it's amazing. I think she has a real talent for doing things like this! She even made it with out sewing it. In some ways my mom never fails to surprise me. I even told her I wanted "1 or 2, maybe 4" the other day because it looked so pretty. She even decided that she was going to make more and learn how to sew and after that start a business. She thinks she can call it Fru Fru's Tutu's If you ask me I think she can do it. Man, I love my mom. :)



P.s. Luv ya mommy....teehee Fru Fru Tutu's

No comments:

Post a Comment