Sunday, April 11, 2010

la la land


aloha.

finally I got my phone back<3333. I lost it about 4 months ago Dx....I searched the house like 80,000 time and still couldn't find it. ugh. So I made a deal with my step-dad that if I cleaned my room he would give me a phone...but that deal was like 1 month ago(hahaha -.-") I ended up cleaning my room on Wednesday(when I was supposed to study for exams). So when I was finished my step-dad said that he had my phone. I was soo shocked I was like "WHAT??!!". So in other words he had it for 4 months and didn't even tell me -.-"

In other words I have bought La La Land from everyone. This is because I'm totally im my own world right now.I dont even pay attention to anyone anymore. Plus Im totally in love with SS501's Kim Hyun Joong<33333. He's totally Kawaii<3. He has the prettiest eyes.

Anyway I'm off to join La La Land again.

Alexis<333

No comments:

Post a Comment