Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cant Wait Till Monday!!!!!!

Hola,
Your probably wondering "why can't she wait till Monday?". Well that's because just after 4th period at school(we have 5 a day). I went up to my English teacher from semester 1 and asked her if she could proof read my vampire story that I'm writing. She was only able to read a page and third of it but she said it was really good. She said that i had a strong start and got her hooked within the first few sentences! She also said that that I had the Stephanie Myer thing going on. Like how i started with someone dying and stuff. She contiued saying that it was like professional and stuff. Also that i had a real talent for writing. If you thought that was the happy part well you are mistaken. She said that she and I could get together on Monday at lunch and we could work on it together!!! :D NOW THAT MADE ME HAPPY!!!!!! However, she wasn't the only one who liked/loved it. I was letting literally ALL my friends at school read it just for fun and was almost attacked by a friend of mine. She was absolutley in love with how the guy in the book sounded and was bacically yelling "TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!!". lol it was one of the funniest things in the world. :P

Can't wait till Monday!!!!!

Alexis<3

No comments:

Post a Comment