Tuesday, March 2, 2010




Okay, so I'm currently writing what I like to call a novel. However, I'm not getting very far on it(I've only done like 3 pages). Anyway, my friend was going through it and editing it so far. She said that she liked it and gave me a few suggestions on where to go from there. I thought it would be a good idea if she were to write it with me. For example she would take the book home one day and i would take it home the other.However, this may cause problems, because if I had an idea on what i wanted to do for the novel she may go in an entire different direction for the novel. Plus, being me I like to have things go my way(espcially in my novel), however I don't want to be a bad friend and change everything she wrote and hurt her feelings(I'm just not that way). Anyway, I guess I should give it a try....
Alexis<3





No comments:

Post a Comment