Saturday, March 6, 2010



Hola,

Anyway Thursday I brought my little "Novel" to school and asked my friend if we were still writing it together. She said sure but I had my doubts because not once through the day did she ask to start writing it. So, yesterday I asked her which one of us would take it home...and she said I should she is way to busy to do it. So, i have decided that im going to write it myself.

In other news, I have a science project I'm doing and going to enter the London science fair. My project it Extracting DNA From Different Times Of Strawberry Ripeness. It sounds fun, but I'm not really sure it will be that simple. There is a HUGE list of materials that we have to get. However, I'm going to try it and see if I can accomplish one of the hardest things in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment