Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Books, Books and oh yeah more Books

Hola, Salaam, Bonjour

The Past couple weeks I've been busy reading like CRAZY! I am addicted to Vampire books. However, not the Twilight series for those I only watch the movies hehehe. The only thing i have been reading that isn't a book about vampires is school textbooks(Ugh). Anyway Ive read about 15 books so far. These books include Vampire Academy( 4 books so far 5th in MAY!!!WOOT), Evermore series(also know as Immortal Series)(3 books in total so far), Vampire Kisses(6 books so far) and the House Of Night series(6 books so far 7th COMING APRIL 27th, 2010!!! WOOT WOOT!!!). These books are HIGHLY addictive and are NOTHING like Twilight which makes me happy. I would recommend these books to EVERYONE. In fact my friend has read almost every book I have on my shelf(which is ALOT). She is recently finishing up the House Of Night series and says that if James Stark was real she would marry him even if he didnt want to. Isn't that right Salma(hehehe I know your reading this right now). However, i seem to disagree with her now if Eric Night was real i would convince my mother to get me married to him(whether he likes it or not ;] ).....

No comments:

Post a Comment