Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Amazing stuffs

heylo

today i sat at home and did nothing literaly. I missed watching "Korean News" on the t.v. cuz everyone wanted to watch their shows T.T. lol for the past 3 night I have been basically up to 3:00am to read...lol that is the one thing i have found time to do with my summer nights.... next sunday well the sunday coming up my mom, my grandmother and I are going swimming at the community centre close to our house. yesterday We went shopping in the mall that was just down the street from my house... must I say it's HUGE! anyway we went in like every store.... hehehe this one store i saw i thought sold wii games and stuff turns out that it was some board game place you know the ones that sell those silly war games. T.T I will NEVER go in a store like that again... my brother made us stay for like 15 minutes before leaving he wanted to know how to win at the war or whatever. we ended up eating in the food court there... for my dinner i Had the Zesty Pineapple Chicken from Teriyaki Experience.... they made the food right in front of your eyes man.... xD lol im such a f.o.b. lol anyway the guy was like about 17-18 and looked like a combination of Jong Hyun form Shinee and also Jay Park from 2PM. I was soo stunned i was all like "Woah" luckily i didnt say that out loud. I would look like and idiot then... we wandered around the mall until we found West 49. we walked into it and i immediately found a pair of jeans i HAD to have. originally they were $40 dollars each, however if you bought 2 then you would get them for $30 so i reality you are saving like $50 dollars( would have been $80 separately) so yeah that pretty awesome the first pair is super skinny gray jeans with like a small rip in the knee. and the other pair is black with alot of rips all over the legs. yeah they came like that and i like 'em. so yeah we pretty much had a good day yesterday. tomorrow will be better though my sisters, brother and i are going to my grandparents house....home all alone for the 2 days except for nights cuz they get home but w.e. anyway yeah thats all for today im going to suft the net and then read some more. =)

Alexis<33333

OH! thanks for clicking on Miku for me she is now a level 3 =D

No comments:

Post a Comment