Thursday, July 1, 2010

JULY IS HERE!!!!

Hello everybody who seems to read this but never decides to click the "follow" button. =P

anyway happy July to you all!!! today is Canada Day for us Canadians<3
this means only 10 days till my b-day as i said the other day i was getting old. this must be true cuz i totally messed up the date i thought that it was June 29th on the 28th. yeah yeah i know it sounds pretty stupid but that is just who I am. Radomly Stupid( kekeke >=D ) remember when I told you guys I was watching Do Ri Mi Fa Sol La Si Do? well, I finished it =) YAY! omg! it made me laugh and cry and cry all the way through the end of the movie I almost wanted to slap the chick for leaving him to be with the other guy. okay im sorry your mom is in the hospital and you dad is in jail but she dont love you buddy she loves him....hmmm... maybe its good she left the other guy...that was i can spend time with him. =P lol just kidding. The part i started crying hard at was when he got in an accident and she was trying to make him remember her but he couldn't until they re-did the goodbye concert. that made me break into tears. also when they really were doing the goodbye concert and he wrote that song about her then he stopped and said he was sorry for loving her i was on the floor dying then. however, in the end he remembers and they live happily ever after. =) I personally think its the best movie EVER and have decided with my b-day money i shall get it muahahaha!!! this movie deserves 5 stars even though i dont do movie reviews =P

I have seen the MV for I Need A Girl by Taeyang feat. G-Dragon<33333 and must I say G-D looks pretty hot in it, well he always looks hot but that is besides the point. it's really cute i read the translations for it and its amazing. once again G-D is totally hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment