Tuesday, July 27, 2010

hello kitty

heyy

school is coming in like a month. anyway I've been spazzing out trying to find a bag(never mind all the other stuff). anyway I've been showing by mom a whole bunch of bags for her to buy me and she kept turning down my options. until like 3 mins ago when i showed her this really cute Hello Kitty tote. its the cutest thing EVER. it has Hello Kitty's face on the front as well as the name. the inside had tiny purses and says Hello Kitty all over it.



also today we went and bought me the cutest jacket EVER. its a red motercycle jacket.
like so....>


the last exciting part of my day is we went to the library(YAY) i finished the book i brought to my grandparents house the same day i got there( i stayed up till 5:00am and was forced to go to sleep still not finished). soo... i was bored all last night and just watched t.v. it would be fine by me if anything good was on which there wasn't. ~sigh~ Mondays. yeah so i suggested that after my grandmother got home from work that we should go to the library. to keep me busy for two days i got 2 books. they are... Generation Dead(book 1) and Kiss of life(book 2).yes they are a series. dont ask what they are about cuz i have noooooo clue im only on page five of the first book.




Alexis<3333

P.S. i just relized that the events from my day are backward (*^.^*)

3 comments:

  1. What's wrong with romance mom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots when your a little girl who si not allowed to date...no need to get ideas put in her mind. She has dreams and goals... do not want boys to mess that up.

    ReplyDelete