Friday, July 16, 2010

lights!, camera!, action

bonjour

yes the day is finally here where i get my new camera =D a few years ago(was it grade 8 or 7 idk)anyway i had a camera and well..... i left it on my dresser and my sister got it the result was not good. so i spent the last year or 2 without one. but finally i racked my brain on what to spend my birthday money on and i thought of a camera. its the Vivicam 5024 its also black.

the only problem i have is i dont have a memory card.....hmmm.....maybe ill ask for my old one >=)

The second well i got this first was The Short Second Life Of Bree Tanner by Stephene Meyer( the auther of the Twilight series) it looks like a good book. form the cover and all. I was in the store debating to myself on getting this book of the 7th Vampire Kisses novel(man i want that one)anyway so i got this one.


tomorrow i will be comming back home to my mom (yay mommy xD) so yeah that is it for tonight byeee<333

Alexis<333

No comments:

Post a Comment