Thursday, July 8, 2010

Blogdy blog blog

heylo again
If you havent already noticed the blog has been re arranged with a new template ect. well it has.. anyway we are so close to our moving date which means that we are getting closer to my Birthday =D Either Saturday or Sunday is the moving date hopefully... Sunday just so happens to be my birthday.... =P

Anyhow this is going to be a short post. However, I have decided to make an entirly new blog jusst for the special Kpop lovers...like myself for example kekeke... =)
it will focse mostly about all the kpop news that I hear within my day and the day before....lol my television just said " Pop The Dot" lol XD

My little sister is soo sick she can hardly eat and drink anything and if she does she screams like no tomorrow. The docter said she had some kind of virus. it has a really big name lol i cant even pronounce it all i know is it starts with a C....anyhow hopefully she gets better soon because i dont want to get it....

The heat is HORRIBLE!!! it really is hot. the temp. is like 30 degrees and the humidex is like 40-46 its going to last all month says my mother. lol this is funny the weather network said we were supposed to get rain today... so far it hasnt even rained a drop.... weather people can be so stupid sometimes...i say we chase them with pitchforks and run them out of town....kekeke i can imagine that XD

Anywhooo I should go and finish fixing this blog and start working on the other one

So....Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment