Monday, July 5, 2010

Birthdays =D

heylo again =)

Tomorrow is my sisters bithday she will be 3 years old. woohooo =D this makes me happy because that means that it is only 5 days until my birthday. It will be awsome we will have my aunt over. she is really the only one who lives in London with us..... anyway my mom is thinking of making one that looks like an ladybug but she packed away the cake pans >:) hehehe. so in other words she will buy one. We shall be moving out of london on July 10th. we will be moving to ottawa. ugghhh one day before my birthday. so she had in mind was we would have another cake for my birthday. im going to make her do a difficult one >=) MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!



In other news 4minute has released their full MV for I My Me Mine. Its an amazing music video by the way. Now to make things more interesting... JAY PARK IS GOING TO SINGAPORE FOR A SHOWCASE!!! yeah it's amazing for all you people who live there.... ugghhh why does no one come here? anyway hahaha you will have to wait because he isn't coming until September. What day in September? I have no idea. the showcase is 1.5 hours. the tickets will be $120 dollars. this includes one free drink and sentosa. the tickets will be on sale at SISTIC on July 10th. Jay Park will be in Singapore a few days before the showcase to meet fans though different sponsored events and to meet the media. Also Jay will have a meet and greet in Korea on September 3rd and will be singing the OST song for Hype Nation.


You all know who Lee Hyo-ri is right? well rumour is that her ideal man is a Shinee member. who is this member you ask? well he is Onew. Lee hyo-ri expressed her thoughts about onew and inquired about his personal life. this is one part of what she said... “This is my first encounter with Onew.Because I have always thought highly of him,he has sparked my interest.” She then inquired“Do you have a girlfriend?” Onew admitted he did not and the Hyo-ri added, “What do you think about older ladies?". Yeah crazy right? that isnt the end of it. he told her that age didnt matter to him, however he wasnt sure of the disesion because he hadn't dated an older lady before.

No comments:

Post a Comment